Research & Publication
Main fields of research:
Full list of
- Mean field games
- Viscous Hamilton--Jacobi equations and controlled diffusions
- Elliptic and parabolic equations with singularities and measure
- Degenerate diffusion equations
- Weak solutions to mean field games,
LJLL Paris VI, 2015
- Controllability of Fokker-Planck and planning problem for mean field games,
MCT - SISSA (Trieste), 2013.
- Long time average of mean field games,
Euqadiff (Prague), 2013.
- Lipschitz estimates: coupling method and doubling variables,
Mostly maximum principles, Roma 2012.
- Singular limits and large time profiles for viscous Hamilton-Jacobi equations ,
Quasilinear equations and singular problems, Tours 2012.
the construction of $p$-harmonic functions in the cone,
Nonlinear Conference on PDE's with measure data, Technion (Haifa), 2010
explosives, contrainte sur l'etat et comportement asymptotique..,
Conferenza al College de France (06/2009).
role of gradient estimates in boundary blow-up ,
AIMS Conf. at Arlington, Texas (05/2008).
solutions related to stochastic control problems with state
Conf. in honor of F. Murat, Paris (10/2007).