Research & Publication
Main fields of research:
- Mean field games
- Viscous Hamilton--Jacobi equations and controlled diffusions
- Elliptic and parabolic equations with singularities and measure data
- Degenerate diffusion equations
Full list of publications
- Mean field games: at the crossroad between optimal control and optimal transport, Norwegian Meeting on PDEs, 2019.
- Long time behavior of mean field games, Fudan University (Shanghai), 2019.
- Mean field games and Nash equilibria in large populations, Luiss (Roma), 2019.
- Natural growth and beyond, Espalia (Roma), 2015.
- Weak solutions to mean field games, LJLL Paris VI, 2015
- Controllability of Fokker-Planck and planning problem for mean field games, MCT - SISSA (Trieste), 2013.
- Lipschitz estimates: coupling method and doubling variables, Mostly maximum principles, Roma 2012.
- Singular limits and large time profiles for viscous Hamilton-Jacobi equations , Quasilinear equations and singular problems, Tours 2012.
- On the construction of $p$-harmonic functions in the cone, Nonlinear Conference on PDE's with measure data, Technion (Haifa), 2010 (03/2010).
- Solutions explosives, contrainte sur l'etat et comportement asymptotique.., Conferenza al College de France (06/2009).
- The role of gradient estimates in boundary blow-up , AIMS Conf. at Arlington, Texas (05/2008).
- Blow-up solutions related to stochastic control problems with state constraint , Conf. in honor of F. Murat, Paris (10/2007).