- Lectures are held: Semester 1, Mon 14:00-16:00, Wed 9:30-11:30, Fri 14:00-16:00, Aula 8.
- Reference book: Tom M. Apostol, Calculus, Volumes 1 and 2 (2nd edition).
- Course taught jointly by Yoh Tanimoto and Oliver Butterley.
- Office hours with Oliver Butterley by appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Course topics: 1. Sequences, infinite series, improper integrals; 2. Sequences and series of functions; 3. Differential calculus of scalar and vector fields; 4. Applications of differential calculus; 5. Line integrals; 6. Multiple integrals; 7. Surface integrals.
- Course material (including past exams with solutions) by Yoh Tanimoto from 2018/19 is available.
Exam rules (2020 summer session)
- The exam consists of a written test (using Moodle) and a compulsory oral test, both online.
- To access the oral, a grade of at least 18/30 must be obtained on the written test. The exam is passed if the final mark is at least 18/30.
- The written test and the oral test must take place in the same call.
- Under penalty of exclusion, during written tests the use of electronic devices and applications except those required (MS Teams and possibly a web browser to access to the Moodle quiz) is not allowed. It is not permitted to use books and notes.
- It is necessary to have a webcam and a microphone to take the test.
A simulation of the written test is available.