The workshop aims at an intensive but informal interaction between international experts in numerical analysis, applied geometry and related fields, with a special focus on geometric aspects in isogeometric analysis and spline spaces on unstructured meshes.
- Daniele Fakhoury (University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy)
- Carlotta Giannelli (University of Florence, Italy)
- Jan Grošelj (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- René R. Hiemstra (Leibniz University Hannover, Germany)
- Mario Kapl (RICAM, Austria)
- Jiří Kosinka (University of Groningen, the Netherlands)
- Tom Lyche (University of Oslo, Norway)
- Angelos Mantzaflaris (INRIA Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée, France)
- Benjamin Marussig (Graz University of Technology, Austria)
- Ludwig Mitter (Johannes Kepler University, Austria)
- Matthias Möller (Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands)
- Bernard Mourrain (INRIA Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée, France)
- Francesco Patrizi (SINTEF, Norway)
- Francesca Pelosi (University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy)
- Francesca Pitolli (Sapienza University of Rome, Italy)
- Hartmut Prautzsch (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany)
- Ahmed Ratnani (Mohammed VI Polytechnic University, Morocco)
- Malcolm A. Sabin (Numerical Geometry Ltd, UK)
- M. Lucia Sampoli (University of Siena, Italy)
- Espen Sande (University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy)
- Alessandra Sestini (University of Florence, Italy)
- Thomas Takacs (Johannes Kepler University, Austria)
- Derek Thomas (Coreform LLC, USA)
- Deepesh Toshniwal (Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands)
- Benjamin Urick (nVariate Inc, USA)
- Nelly Villamizar (Swansea University, UK)
- Xiaodong Wei (EPFL, Switzerland)
Selected contributions have been published in:
C. Manni and H. Speleers (eds.).
Geometric Challenges in Isogeometric Analysis.
Springer INdAM Series 49, Springer Cham, 2022.
This page is maintained by Hendrik Speleers