Geometry Seminar Tor Vergata
Seminars will take place in accordance with the current pandemic-related restrictions, in particular see here and here.
Next Seminar May 24, 14:30-15:30. Aula Dal Passo.
Giuseppe Ancona (Université de Strasbourg).
Quadratic forms arising from geometry.
- 24 May Giuseppe Ancona (Université de Strasbourg). Quadratic forms arising from geometry. [Abstract]
- 31 May Annamaria Iezzi (University of Napoli). Computing the endomorphism ring of a supersingular elliptic curve. [Abstract]
- 17 May Gregory Sankaran (University of
Bath). (Uni)rationality of moduli of abelian varieties
- 03 May Fabio Bernasconi (University of
Utah). Sul sollevamento di superfici F-split sui vettori di Witt. [Abstract]
- 26 Apr Joint Seminar. Title: Minimal model program for foliated surfaces: a different
11:30-12:30 Roberto Svaldi (EPFL). First Part.
14:30-15:30 Calum Spicer (King's College London). Second Part.
- 05 Apr Luca Tasin (University of
Milano). Sasaki-Einstein metrics on spheres. [Abstract]
- 22 Mar Davide Lombardo (University of
Pisa). On the distribution of rational points on ramified covers of abelian varieties. [Abstract]
- 15 Mar Mark de Cataldo (Stony Brook University). Some things I know and some I don't about moduli spaces of Higgs bundles. [Abstract]
- 08 Mar Matilde Manzaroli (University of
Tübingen). Real fibered morphisms of real del Pezzo surfaces. [Abstract]
- 01 Mar Emanuele Macrì (Université
Paris-Saclay). Lagrangian fibrations on hyper-Kähler fourfolds. [Abstract]
- 22 Feb Roberto Fringuelli (University of Tor Vergata). The automorphism group of the moduli space of principal bundles on a smooth curve.
- 15 Feb Luca De Feo (IBM Zurigo). Isogeny based cryptography. [Abstract]
- 08 Feb Paolo Stellari (University of
Milano). Stability conditions in the trivial canonical bundle case: Hilbert
schemes of points. [Abstract]
- 01 Feb Giovanni Mongardi (University of Bologna). Deforming rational curves. [Abstract]
- 25 Jan Simone Diverio (University of Roma "La Sapienza"). Universal Gysin formulae and positivity of some characteristic. [Abstract]
- 18 Jan Eleonora di Nezza (Ecole Polytechnique de
Paris). Families of Kähler-Einstein metrics. [Abstract]
- 14 Dic Sara Torelli (Lebniz
University Hannover). Holomorphic one forms on moduli of curves. [Abstract].
- 30 Nov Federico Pintore (University of
Bari). Collisions in isogeny graphs, and the security of the
SIDH-based identification protocol. [Abstract]
- 23 Nov Margherita Lelli Chiesa
(University of Roma Tre). Irreducibility of Severi varieties on K3 surfaces. [Abstract]
- 16 Nov Margarida Melo (University of Roma
Tre). On the top weight cohomology of the moduli space of abelian varieties.[Abstract]
- 09 Nov Roberto Pirisi (University of Roma
"La Sapienza"). Brauer groups of moduli of hyperelliptic curves
and their compactifications. [Abstract]
- 02 Nov Peter Stevenhagen (University of
Leiden). Elliptic curves and primes of cyclic reduction. [Abstract]
- 26 Oct Amos Turchet (University of
Roma Tre). Campana’s program and special varieties. [Abstract]
- 19 Oct Laura Pertusi (University
of Milan). Serre-invariant stability conditions and cubic
- 12 Oct Daniele Agostini (Max Planck
Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences in Leipzig). Theta
functions and tau functions of algebraic curves. [Abstract]
- 05 Oct Claudio Onorati (University
of Rome "Tor Vergata"). Remarks on sheaves on hyper-Kahler
- 28 Sep Rick Miranda (Colorado
State University). Moduli spaces for rational elliptic surfaces
(of index 1 and 2). [Abstract]
These talks are part of the activity of the MIUR
Excellence Department Project MATH@TOV CUP E83C18000100006.
Codogni (firstname.lastname@example.org), Guido Maria Lido (email@example.com), Roberto
Fringuelli (firstname.lastname@example.org), Claudio