Geometry Seminar Tor Vergata
Link for the 2022/23 Geometry seminars
Below list of seminars which took place in the academic year 2021/22, every Tuesday from 14:30 to 15:30.
- 07 July Tommaso de Fernex (University of Utah-USA). Local geometry of spaces of arcs. [Abstract]
- 31 May Annamaria Iezzi (University of Napoli). Computing the endomorphism ring of a supersingular elliptic curve. [Abstract]
- 24 May Giuseppe Ancona (Université de Strasbourg). Quadratic forms arising from geometry. [Abstract]
- 17 May Gregory Sankaran (University of Bath). (Uni)rationality of moduli of abelian varieties . [Abstract]
- 03 May Fabio Bernasconi (University of Utah). Sul sollevamento di superfici F-split sui vettori di Witt. [Abstract]
- 26 Apr Joint Seminar. Title: Minimal model program for foliated surfaces: a different approach. [Abstract]
11:30-12:30 Roberto Svaldi (EPFL). First Part.
14:30-15:30 Calum Spicer (King's College London). Second Part.
- 05 Apr Luca Tasin (University of Milano). Sasaki-Einstein metrics on spheres. [Abstract]
- 22 Mar Davide Lombardo (University of Pisa). On the distribution of rational points on ramified covers of abelian varieties. [Abstract]
- 15 Mar Mark de Cataldo (Stony Brook University). Some things I know and some I don't about moduli spaces of Higgs bundles. [Abstract]
- 08 Mar Matilde Manzaroli (University of Tübingen). Real fibered morphisms of real del Pezzo surfaces. [Abstract]
- 01 Mar Emanuele Macrì (Université Paris-Saclay). Lagrangian fibrations on hyper-Kähler fourfolds. [Abstract]
- 22 Feb Roberto Fringuelli (University of Tor Vergata). The automorphism group of the moduli space of principal bundles on a smooth curve. [Abstract]
- 15 Feb Luca De Feo (IBM Zurigo). Isogeny based cryptography. [Abstract]
- 08 Feb Paolo Stellari (University of Milano). Stability conditions in the trivial canonical bundle case: Hilbert schemes of points. [Abstract]
- 01 Feb Giovanni Mongardi (University of Bologna). Deforming rational curves. [Abstract]
- 25 Jan Simone Diverio (University of Roma "La Sapienza"). Universal Gysin formulae and positivity of some characteristic. [Abstract]
- 18 Jan Eleonora di Nezza (Ecole Polytechnique de Paris). Families of Kähler-Einstein metrics. [Abstract]
- 14 Dic Sara Torelli (Lebniz University Hannover). Holomorphic one forms on moduli of curves. [Abstract].
- 30 Nov Federico Pintore (University of Bari). Collisions in isogeny graphs, and the security of the SIDH-based identification protocol. [Abstract]
- 23 Nov Margherita Lelli Chiesa (University of Roma Tre). Irreducibility of Severi varieties on K3 surfaces. [Abstract]
- 16 Nov Margarida Melo (University of Roma Tre). On the top weight cohomology of the moduli space of abelian varieties.[Abstract]
- 09 Nov Roberto Pirisi (University of Roma "La Sapienza"). Brauer groups of moduli of hyperelliptic curves and their compactifications. [Abstract]
- 02 Nov Peter Stevenhagen (University of Leiden). Elliptic curves and primes of cyclic reduction. [Abstract]
- 26 Oct Amos Turchet (University of Roma Tre). Campana’s program and special varieties. [Abstract]
- 19 Oct Laura Pertusi (University of Milan). Serre-invariant stability conditions and cubic threefolds. [Abstract]
- 12 Oct Daniele Agostini (Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences in Leipzig). Theta functions and tau functions of algebraic curves. [Abstract]
- 05 Oct Claudio Onorati (University of Rome "Tor Vergata"). Remarks on sheaves on hyper-Kahler manifolds. [Abstract]
- 28 Sep Rick Miranda (Colorado State University). Moduli spaces for rational elliptic surfaces (of index 1 and 2). [Abstract]
These talks are part of the activity of the MIUR Excellence Department Project MATH@TOV CUP E83C18000100006.
Giulio Codogni (firstname.lastname@example.org), Guido Maria Lido (email@example.com), Roberto Fringuelli (firstname.lastname@example.org), Claudio Onorati (email@example.com).